Who should I send a claim to?
Login to file a claim
If you have questions download the guide:
in English in Spanish

How soon should I file the claim?
The First Report of Injury should be filed immediately upon you having knowledge of seeing or being told of a workers’ compensation injury.

Who should I send the claim to for processing? 
claimsfirstreport@alacompins.com or fax to 334-215-8480.

Do I have to file a workers’ compensation claim if an employee says they have a work injury?
Yes, this is a statutory requirement. If you doubt compensability of a claim, make your concerns known when you file the claim and discuss it with your adjuster.